Friday, August 10, 2012

Chemo #8

   So I get my Chemo ball taken off in a few hours.  It hasn't been too bad. Just a bit of light-headedness and some fatigue.
    I should be getting a phone call today from Dr. Handley's office.   He is the surgeon who does the y-90 procedure I talked about in a previous post. You can look him up here.... http://www.boiseradiology.com/Radiologists/InterventionalRadiology.aspx
He is last on the list.
    I will have a face to face consultation with him, and find out if I am a candidate for y-90.  I hope I am.  I would love to get it done, and finish my 12 rounds of Chemo, and maybe have some off time for the holidays.  I would love to go home to California and visit my mom and the rest of my family.  My mom is 81 and I really need to go see her. You never know what tomorrow brings.
     The kids start school on the 22nd.  Luckily we are all done with school clothes and school supply shopping!
     I am having a party on the 17th.  Scentsy, jewelry, pigging out, bunco.  Everyone is invited. 6-10 at my house.
     I am planning on having a coming off Chemo party in the future too!
    Thank you for all the prayers/ meals/ positive thoughts.  They help more than you will ever know.


2 comments:

  1. Lisa - I saw your responses on my blog. While I'm glad you found me, I'm sorry you had to. You asked about notes from the CCA conference - they are posted right now on the CCA main webpage. If you want, feel free to email me at mhastings1229@gmail.com, and I'll do what I can to help you and your family through. :)

    ReplyDelete