Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Chemo Tomorrow....

Even though I haven't had a full dose of Oxaliplatin in a month, I am still experiencing numbness and tingling in my hands and feet.  I had a couple of times when I thought I was going to throw up.  Not sure if it is due to the Chemo or if I was coming down with a stomach bug, but whatever it was, my nausea medicine helped it go away.

I also had a reaction from my 5-FU that I have never had before....little blisters.  I had a few in my mouth, but not too many.  I also had them on the palms of my hands and the bottoms of my feet.  They were painful, but still not terrible. Usually I would have Chemo today, but this week it is Wednesday for some reason. I hope that I hear about the Y-90 procedure soon, and whether I am a candidate for it.

We were at the Oregon coast for a week.  The weather was wonderful, and we had a great time.  I'm glad to be home though.






No comments:

Post a Comment