Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Not sure what to think.....

     Heard news I hadn't heard before. Everything is stable. No shrinkage, no growth. The same. The Dr. seemed happy. The nurses seemed happy. It wasn't what I wanted to hear but it wasn't the worst I could have heard. Keeping up the same regimen for the next 3 months then scan again. My red blood cells are almost normal (yay!) but my white blood cell counts were up a bit. Just going to keep a eye on things. My kidneys were hurting after my CT scan, so he thinks I probably had a small kidney infection that is clearing up on its own. (From the contrast stuff they have you drink before the procedure).

    I've been asked to give an interview for MSTI (Mountain State Tumor Institute) which is associated with St.Lukes. I think it's an on camera thing to promote the new hospital they are building in Fruitland Idaho where MSTI will be located in.

    Also they invited my family to a Northwest Nazarene University Baseball game on the 20th. It's a cancer awareness game. They will have activities for the kids, and a balloon release to honor those who have been touched by cancer. They are getting us t-shirts and hats to wear :) It should be an awesome experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment