Saturday, September 1, 2012

Countdown to Chemo #10

   So it's Saturday.  Feeling pretty good except for the cold that someone brought to me.  I guess people just don't realize they need to keep their distance from me if they are sick.  My immune system is compromised enough without someone bringing me germs.  I make the kids wash their hands or use hand sanitizer as soon as they walk through the door.

   The numbness is driving me batty!  My feet and hands don't want to work like I want them to and it gets aggravating.  I have some weird things that happen to me too, that have to do with Chemo I hope.  Like from the bottom of my head down my back my body does this thing like I have the chills but minus the goose bumps.  It's odd and hard to describe, but I am going to try and explain it to my oncologist on Tuesday.   And I'm numb other places too.  Like like my butt cheeks....LOL  And sometimes my tongue.  It makes it so things don't taste right.  That really bites.

    The boys are hunting again, so it's just the girls and I.  It's fun with just the girls, but I miss my boys.  I will be glad when they get something.

   But life is good.  No more complaining, at least for the day :)

There is one boy here...my puppy Joey (or Joe Joe)...LOL

I'm going try going back to work on the 10th.  I hope my brain works well enough to remember how to help the customers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment